Monday, February 7, 2011

At the Airport!

So I can't believe this day is finally here. I'm currently sitting at the gate waiting for them to start boarding my plane. (alex assures me planes aren't scary so lets hope he didn't choose now to start lying to me). I'm so excited it's hard to put a few words together but I'd be full of it if I didn't acknowledge how terribly I'm going to miss everyone. My family that has been so wonderful and helpful throughout these last few weeks. My fantastic friends that have made sure that this last month has been one to remember, especially my best friend in the entire world Cristian who very unselfishly didn't lock me up last night(though I know she wanted to). And to Alex there is absolutely no way I could have prepared myself for any of this without your constant love and support. I'll miss all of you very much but absolutely no more tears from any of you! That means you Lindsey!
Well guys my adventure starts now! I can't wait to write and take pictures of everything! I can't wait for this experience! I just can't wait period!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment